Choosing Marinair as the right forwarderMarinair
When it comes to international cargo forwarding and transportation, choosing the right forwarder is inextricably linked to your business success. That’s why they should be a trusted partner for your logistics needs.
In this fast-changing world which is highly reliant on supply chain optimization, cost efficiency, timeliness, and consistent service, shippers, importer, exporters and others involved in the supply chain must make a determination on which freight forwarder to select for their international and domestic logistic needs.
But which are the most significant criteria to choose the best cargo services partner for your company?
Your freight forwarder should fulfill the requirements below:
- To have experience. Marinair Cargo Services Ltd is among the fastest growing forwarding agents in Global Market with substantial presence in sea, air, logistics and combined transport services since 2007. Being armed with our wealth of experience and expertise, we provide complete “one-stop shop” international transport services for import and export requirements by Land, Sea, Air, Rail, Worldwide.
- To be a member of any trade associations. Joining reputable freight forwarding associations requires financial strength, operational efficiency, integrity and many other requirements. Our company is a member of WCA, Freight Network Corporation (FNC) and WWPC World, and has a Bureau Veritas certification, so we can guarantee the best result for your services.
- To have a great network of agents. This can be vital for any DAP, DDP shipments and also if your customer overseas has any unforeseen issues such as a port strike, customs issue or other delay. The destination agent can help smooth out many of these issues. Marinair has a strong presence in the Far East and in the South Asia.
- To have a multiple service contracts and combined freight services. This is important when space availability on a vessel, airline or trucking company becomes an issue and you need an alternative. Moreover, combined freight services can offer a great number of advantages such as cost efficiency and on time transportation.
- To have cargo insurance. Marinair is experienced in cargo insurance for trading companies, exporters and importers. Our risk management professionals always work to ensure all your coverage needs are met.
- To have exceptional customer service. Our dedicated account managers are available 24/7 for your personal service.